We are working in partnership with a successful organisation based in Essex who are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their team in this newly created role. This is a 'hands-on' where you will need to straddle both the strategic and operation aspects of HR.
If you are looking to join a friendly team and an organisation that is passionate about their products, apply below:
- As a HR Business Partner, you will be a member of the Leadership team and will be responsible for partnering with the Senior Leaders and their Leadership Teams, providing advice and delivering value-add interventions in all areas of People.
- Achieve the Business Plan and Company objectives.
- HR related projects, such as Organisational restructures and associated Change Management activities, initiatives, and transitions liaising and working closely with in the Senior HR Leadership teams where appropriate.
- identifying opportunities for change and being able to successfully influence the Leadership teams to enable and empower change.
- responsible for day-to-day activities within this structure and driving a culture of continuous development and training
- Maintain a consultative approach, to discuss and advise management about all aspects of employee related matters.
- An expert in delivering communications with all levels of employees and management.
- Previous experience of delivery HR projects, with an ability to resolve and manage multi-faceted projects.
- A high level of business acumen. Taking time to evaluate business performance and adjusting advice and guidance based on evolving business goals.
- Resilient and able to manage change as it affects one personally as well as supporting teams and the broader organisation.
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working in an international environment, where professional and cultural sensitivities are always considered when providing counsel and advice would be an advantage.
- Experience of successful HRIS implementation and HR transformation
Email me on Isabellalister@oakleafpartnership.com or apply for more details.