We are working in partnership with a successful organisation who are looking to recruit for an ED&I Manager to join their team.
The successful applicant will support the EDI workforce to ensure its contribution to equalities are maximised and promoting equality and diversity for staff. This role sits within the HR Directorate, Legacy Team.
Excellent analysis, project management and moderation skills are required for this role.
Benefits include: Pension, Life insurance, private medical, employee hotline, dental insurance, holiday buy scheme, wellbeing services, employee assistance programme
- Support the ambassadorship for equality, diversity and inclusion for internal and external stakeholders
- To contribute to the design and implementation of EDI Strategy, action plans & objectives in the following areas: Workforce; Supply Chain; Health and Safety and Design; Communities and stakeholder engagement.
- To support the integration of EDI engagement activities and consultation with all its external stakeholders across all phases, including assisting on initiatives to improve community consultation and engagement processes
- To help support the Community, Engagement and Stakeholder (CSE) directorate and Special Cases Panel on EDI
- To support, align and coordinate the EDI and Staff Networks internal communications via a project tracker
- Responsible for EDI corporate memberships such as Sustainability School, ENEI, Vercida, etc.
- Lead on planning of annual EDI related awards and coordinate participation in internal and external events.
- To moderate and support the Reverse Mentoring programme and EDI channes
- To monitor and report on the Clear Talents platform to ensure reasonable adjustments to its workforce are provided
- Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work
- Knowledge of equality law
- Experience of supporting the implementation of EDI policies and initiatives
- Experience of Equality Analysis (Equality Impact Assessments and EDI data assessments)
- Experience of supporting EDI working groups and projects
- Knowledge of accessible communications and accessibility principles of built and digital environments
- Understanding of Equality Analysis (Equality Impact Assessment) methodologies
- Awareness of diverse communities and inclusive and accessible methods of engagement and consultation
Apply for more details or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org