* Temp requirement for an HR Associate to join an IT Company based in London
* Fluency or a good command of German would be a huge plus!
You will be working for a Global IT Company based in London
The key responsibilities of the HR Associate will be as follows:
- People operations including on-boarding of new employees, offer letters, employment contracts, IT set up, induction meeting and probationary periods
- Capable of producing payroll for France, Spain, Germany and UK in partnership with payroll provider
- HRIS - maintenance and reporting
- Policy administration
- Providing support in compensation, performance, development, culture and engagement across the European Region.
The successful HR Associate will possess the following:
* Degree educated (or equivalent experience) in Human Resources Management
* Minimum 3 years of successful experience in HR within a fast-moving environment
* An HR professional with broad HR skills and basic knowledge of employment law, social security and tax regulations in the UK and/or Germany
* A pro-active, hands-on professional who demonstrates a can-do-attitude and high integrity
* Experienced in working with global teams
* Able to pay exceptional attention to detail and ensuring data protection requirements are met at all times
* Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy
This is an exciting temp opportunity.
- Competitive salary paying between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Work for a Global company
- Hybrid working available
- Hours of work 8.30am - 5.30pm