HR operations manager - 6 month FTC
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £47000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Dec 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Generalist
HR operations manager
- £47,000 - £55,000
- 6 month FTC - opportunty to go permanent
- ASAP start
- City of London
- Hybrid - 1 day per week
My client is looking a HR operations manager. This is a new created role with lots of opportunity for progression. This role is for someone that is a strong generalist who likes to roll up their sleeves and get involved with the day to day operational running of the HR function.
This role is a great opportunity for someone that thrives working in a fast moving enoviroment and is interested in driving the service as it changes and grows.
Some of the responsibilities of the role;
- You will be overseeing a team to enable the acheivement of organisational, business, personal developmetn and performance targets.
- Undertake and actively contribute to cross disciplinary projects, working parties, working groups, including their managment
- Responsible for completing accurately the timely compilation of information for management reports, employment surveys, returns, statistics, key performance indicators and standards, freedom of information requests, or other third party requests
- Enjoy working with KPI's and using data
For more information please get in touch!
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert