Human Resources Assistant
Up to £28,000
Hybrid working & City of London
A renowned and leading consultancy for the legal sector is looking for a HR Assistant on a permanent basis. This role will provide the day-to-day HR coordination and support to the wider HR team and get an opportunity to be apart of ad hoc projects.
You will be working closely with 5 partners and another administrator and report directly to one of the partners. The role is hybrid and you will be required in the office for a minimum of 2 days.
- To be the first point of contact for HR telephone and email enquiries, responding sensitively and appropriately and to consult/refer on as appropriate.
- Provide all general administration support.
- To draft and produce standard letters, documents and emails for internal and external customers as directed.
- Manage the accurate recording and monitoring of the employee lifecycle on the HR Database, to include personal data, payroll records, sickness absence, training records.
- Manage the full employee life cycle including DBS, pre-employment checks; onboarding and offboarding processing of contracts and leaver administration; inductions; recruitment related tasks; employee relations issues; VISA processes.
- Working closely with and providing support the Finance team including payroll and benefits administration.
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR team and ensure that the demands of the post are met.
Skill & Experiences
- Has strong administration and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail, within an HR function.
- Ideally between 5 - 9 months experience within a professional services environment.
- Team player with a professional, flexible, and positive approach to work.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.