Oakleaf are partnered with a boutique investment firm in their search for a Learning & Development Manager to join the company until April 2024. The role will drive and manage the firm's learning & development activities and implement the Training & Competence Scheme and the SMCR certification process. The ideal candidate will be able to engage with stakeholders to deliver on the learning and development strategy.
- Partner with the Head of Talent to deliver a core Learning & Development programme
- Take ownership of recruitment processes, design and deliver training programmes as well as support for SMCR qualifications.
- Work in partnership with the HR Business Partners and broader business to understand staff development and training requirements to be able to make recommendations to embed career paths and development plans
- Support the Performance & Development process from a people and systems perspective including training and reporting.
- Accurately track employee's continuing professional development (CPD), maintain all records and analyse reports to ensure objectives are met, managing the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Partner with the Head of Talent to deliver learning & development sessions; managing external third party suppliers and assessing content for continuous improvement.
- Drive forward a range of additional learning, talent, diversity & inclusion and employee engagement initiatives
- Experienced Learning & Development professional in a Financial or Professional Services setting
- Knowledge of SMCR, FCA regulations and Training & Competence
- Confident and engaging communication style to build relationships with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills to proactively manage a busy workload.
Hybrid working available