An amazing chance to become a Talent Acquisition Consultant on a 6 month contract in one of the countries leading Railway companies. It is a great opportunity for someone to develop new skills, whilst also building upon their existing skills to propel them forwards in their future career prospects.
A leading British railway company with its head offices based in London, who pride themselves on the modernisation of rail to meet the new needs of passengers.
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will be responsible for:
- Conducting interviews alongside HR
- Working with hiring managers to identify the best source of candidates
- Building good relationships with agencies and clients
- Shortlisting relevant candidates
- Designing, with the hiring manager, a robust process which will identify individuals most likely to successfully undertake the role
- Drawing up contractual documentation
- Offering support during the on-boarding process
- Continuing the promotion of the company as a "Top Employer"
The successful candidate will:
* Have prior Recruitment experience
* Be confident conducting interviews
* Be able to give advice to line managers
* Be an effective negotiator
* Demonstrate strong communication skills
* Be able to build relationships with new clients/ candidates
* Have the ability to work individually and in a team
If successful, the Talent Acquisition Consultant will be offered:
- A salary of up to £35,000
- A 6 month contract with a top employer
- The opportunity to work on a hybrid basis
- A discretionary bonus