12 month FTC
I am delighted to be partnering with an international law firm offering deep local market understanding and global perspective. Operating in more than 40 countries with almost 80 offices worldwide, the firm is looking for a support function in their Bristol payroll team to manage and administer payroll service.
As a Payroll Coordinator your key responsibility will be delivering accurate and timely payroll alongside pensions administration. You will be key in processing, calculating and submitting payroll as well as BACS. Apart from the general administration duties, you will also assist with payroll queries including all pensions.
Full Role Scope:
* Processing, calculating and recharging overtime
* Submit payroll by set deadlines
* Create and update payroll SOP and run various payroll reports
* Complete manual adjustment where required
* Assist in dealing with employee payroll queries and pension queries
* Reduce payroll ledger journal posting
The successful candidate will:
* Have proven experience of processing UK payroll
* Preferably exposure to SDWorx (not essential)
* Excellent communication skills in dealing with both team members and stakeholders
* Genuine desire to grow a payroll career and be the right hand to the Payroll Manager
* Take pride in their part of the payroll process
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.