As part of the HR Business Partnering team, this role is a HR Manager responsible for supporting the Senior HR Business Partner - Corporate in executing HR strategy and initiatives across the business. The HR Manager is the first point of contact for HR operational and ER matters. By developing effective relationships with People Managers and employees, the role encompasses delivery of HR initiatives to support the employee lifecycle.
Our client is a large and global business within the manufacturing industry looking to hire an experienced HR Manager to join their wider HR Business Partnering team. This role will be responsible for supporting the Senior HR Business Partner - Corporate in executing HR strategy and initiatives across the business. The HR Manager is the first point of contact for HR operational and ER matters. By developing effective relationships with People Managers and employees, the role encompasses delivery of HR initiatives to support the employee lifecycle.
- Partners and builds effective relationships with Senior Leadership Team and People Managers to provide support and guidance with people related issues
- Builds effective relationships with colleagues at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR-related issues to support understanding, alignment/consistency and resolution
- Lead for resourcing/recruitment and responsible for efficiencies in average cost of hire
- Optimise resourcing through various external mediums including apprenticeships
- Benchmark all roles and align them with Hay Grading structure to ensure all roles are successfully evaluated.
- Facilitates and manages full recruitment and selection process including but not limited to screening candidates, arranging and facilitating interviews and coaching hiring managers on best practise.
- Works with HR Shared Services on related processes and procedures
- Interfaces with and coaches People Managers and Senior Management Team on performance and capability to drive a high performing culture
- Inputs and contributes to the Personal Development Plan process with the wider HR Team regarding people and team development needs and opportunities, as well as important HR topics for People Managers, such as harassment, discrimination etc
- Supports as necessary consequent development and training interventions like hybrid working
- Manages the colleague review processes alongside the wider HR team, ensuring that the growth of our people is optimised in line with operational requirements.
- Delivers a monthly HR KPI dashboard to identify areas of concern which then drives appropriate action plans
- Ensures formal, fair and legally compliant processes are followed through record keeping and legal guidance when dealing with investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and redundancies.
- Works with the HR Business Partners and People Managers on creating and implementing action plans following the annual employee engagement survey
- Leads effective internal communications, weekly briefings and supports the Global communications team
- Contributes to the regular review of HR processes which continuously improve the employee life cycle and manager effectiveness
- Attends, contributes to and supports regular cross-site, HR team meetings and reviews, offering mutual support to other HR Advisors wherever possible
- Undertakes individually and as an HR team member agreed projects as required
- Administers Occupational Health support as required and ensures compliance with site and legal standards
- HR Degree and CIPD qualified
- Ability to demonstrate resilience, attention to detail, initiative and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a large team environment
- Permanent role
- Global business
- Chiswick location
- Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office