A Leading Manufacturing Organisation, who are looking for an Interim HR Manager for their site in Cheltenham on a 12 month FTC.
Global Manufacturing Organisation.
As the Interim HR Manager you will develop, shape and deliver HR plans and solutions. You will be on hand to advise, guide and support staff, providing high level people management and development support.
You will provide advice and support to managers in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including; recruitment and selection, on boarding, induction, performance management, and employee relations, talent management and succession planning and engagement and wellbeing.
As the Interim HR Manager you will:
- Have a strong HR background with a track record of delivering as a HR Manager, ideally gained in a fast paced, Manufacturing/Engineering environment.
- Good working knowledge of employment law and experience dealing with volume and complex ER issues
- Results focused with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities with solid time management and organisational skill
- Minimum of level 5 CIPD qualification
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
£50k - £55k + Excellent Benefits
This is initially a 12 month FTC with a strong possibility of being made permanent for the right candidate.