Senior HR Advisor
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Horsham, England
- Up to £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Dec 2022
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Officer
The Senior HR Advisor will provide professional expertise and guidance to employees and managers on HR policies and company procedures.
Our client has a solid reputation within their field for providing exceptional service which further enhances their growth year on year.
The successful Senior HR Advisor will:
- Provide support for employees and managers with elevated ER concerns.
- Take a lead role in supporting and coaching managers with formal disciplinary and grievance cases.
- Support employees and assist managers with absence management cases, both short and long term.
- Take the lead with conflict resolution meetings on site.
- Conducting line manager training.
- Take responsibility for internal communications and staff well-being projects.
- Develop policy and procedure across the Group.
The Senior HR Advisor will have demonstrable experience in a Senior HR Advisor role and be CIPD qualified to Level 5. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential, plus an affinity to connect and build relationships with people across the organisation.
You should have good operational HR skills coupled with up to date employment law knowledge and the desire to forge strong relationships with stakeholders to promote positive employee engagement across the business.
Benefits on offer for the successful Senior HR Advisor are:
- 25 days paid Holiday (plus an extra day off for your birthday!)
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Company Rewards and Incentives
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert