Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be partnering with this luxury fashion brand who are seeking their next HR Advisor. This is a great role for someone who has a real passion for high end fashion that will enjoy working on London's Bond Street 4 days a week with the 5th day working from home.
To be considered for this role you will need to have excellent people skills, be a natural relationship builder and preferably have a CIPD level 5.
Salary £40k plus bonus
- Acting as the first point of contact for all general HR related enquiries
- Provide pragmatic advice/support on policies in line with company procedure
- Work closely with the HR Manager supporting on ad-hoc projects
- Be the first point of contact for all matters ER related
- Be an advanced user of Workday (preferable not essential)
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Retention (Oversee the exit interview)
- Ensure 100% compliance in all areas of administration
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a part of a luxury brand, I am looking for someone who is motivated and pro-active, who loves fashion or has a genuine interest in the super high end retail world.