Permanent | Full-time | Hybrid working | based in Wigston
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working with an industry-leading manufacturing company in Wigston who are on the lookout for a new HR Coordinator. You'll be joining a closely-knit team in an organisation which has a positive, friendly and open culture, with lots of opportunity for social events and activities.
Your new role
As this company's new HR Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in managing the company's HR information systems, monitoring employee performance as well as identifying areas for development, and working to design and implement effective training plans. You will also provide much-needed assistance to the HR Manager in support of employee relations casework, as well as working on recruitment to ensure the company attracts the right talent at the right time. Given the company's significant focus on wellbeing and employee engagement, you will also promote and drive the development of a positive organisational culture with opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 3 or equivalent operational experience and knowledge of HR
- Previous experience working with HR systems
- Exposure to the payroll process
- People leadership and communication skills
- Results oriented and attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid and flexible working
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday) with the option to purchase up to five more days
- A great pension with your employer matching up to 9% of your contribution
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.