My client, a leading worldwide technology business, are looking to appoint an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join their high performing team.
THIS ROLE IS OFFICE BASED ONLY (5 days a week)
Start January 2023
This role is a 7 month FTC Mat Cover. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a high performing and agile team responsible for hiring premier talent. As a manager, your main goal is to lead the team, identify, assess, and bring top talent to the organisation within all the business functions.
- You will be responsible for guiding managers and candidates through the companies selection process and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- You will be responsible for driving and leading the team
- You will be solely responsible for all the senior hiring within the business
- Build and maintain strong relationships and have a keen sense of negotiation with all "customers" including candidates, managers and business partners.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with the Corporate Team's leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Have solid understanding of the complete recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking, behaviour-based interviewing and closing.
- Initiate and maintain excellent working relations within the People organization.
- Effective communication approaches that include keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.