Temp HR Administrator
- Page Personnel
- Egham, England
- £14 - £17.5 per hour
- Closing date
- 22 Dec 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
To support the employee experience on all administrative and reporting activities whilst being a great team player in the Egham office.
The key responsibilities of the Temp HR Administrator will be:
- To provide an efficient HR administration service to the People and Global Talent Team.
- Accurate production of non-executive contracts of employment for all new joiners and to changes of terms and conditions.
- Full set up of contingent worker contracts, files and HRIS tracker (electronic), along with onboarding process.
- To support the induction process for all new starters to include IT set and arrangement, HR induction and day one arrangements.
- Assist in preparing data for monthly reports - including headcount, joiners/leavers, sickness, and Oracle Fusion integration.
- To maintain electronic personnel files and ensure full compliance with requirements - reference checks, eligibility to work in UK, IR35 insurance and statements of work (SOW) for contractors.
- To produce reference request letters, confirm probationary periods for new joiners and ensure responses to any general HR enquires.
- To assist with required tasks and undertake the necessary administration for new joiners, transfers and leavers, along with preparation for HRIS System (Workday).
- To assist with company long service award scheme
- To assist with general queries related to policies and procedures.
- To undertake learning management system (LMS)training administration as required.
- To assist the People Centre of Excellence and People team with administration work and other general HR duties as required - including producing PowerPoint decks, dashboards, and ad hoc projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with data protection during day-to-day HR activities
The successful candidate for the Temp HR Administrator role will have the following skills or experience:
- An enthusiastic, pro-active approach, with excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills, with a customer service focus.
- Eager to share HR administrative ability with a strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills, the ability to multi-task.
- Approachable, with the ability to build credible relationships with line managers and team members at all levels, including remote relationships.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively, maintaining a positive, `can-do` attitude.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; desirable intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using HRIS system will be essential, Workday would be desirable.
- Takes accountability for tasks they are responsible for and ability to prioritise & work under time pressures.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and a strong team player.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and fairness always.
On offer to the Temp HR Administrator is:
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert