To support the employee experience on all administrative and reporting activities whilst being a great team player in the Egham office.
The key responsibilities of the Temp HR Administrator will be:
- To provide an efficient HR administration service to the People and Global Talent Team.
- Accurate production of non-executive contracts of employment for all new joiners and to changes of terms and conditions.
- Full set up of contingent worker contracts, files and HRIS tracker (electronic), along with onboarding process.
- To support the induction process for all new starters to include IT set and arrangement, HR induction and day one arrangements.
- Assist in preparing data for monthly reports - including headcount, joiners/leavers, sickness, and Oracle Fusion integration.
- To maintain electronic personnel files and ensure full compliance with requirements - reference checks, eligibility to work in UK, IR35 insurance and statements of work (SOW) for contractors.
- To produce reference request letters, confirm probationary periods for new joiners and ensure responses to any general HR enquires.
- To assist with required tasks and undertake the necessary administration for new joiners, transfers and leavers, along with preparation for HRIS System (Workday).
- To assist with company long service award scheme
- To assist with general queries related to policies and procedures.
- To undertake learning management system (LMS)training administration as required.
- To assist the People Centre of Excellence and People team with administration work and other general HR duties as required - including producing PowerPoint decks, dashboards, and ad hoc projects as required.
- Ensure compliance with data protection during day-to-day HR activities
The successful candidate for the Temp HR Administrator role will have the following skills or experience:
- An enthusiastic, pro-active approach, with excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills, with a customer service focus.
- Eager to share HR administrative ability with a strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills, the ability to multi-task.
- Approachable, with the ability to build credible relationships with line managers and team members at all levels, including remote relationships.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively, maintaining a positive, `can-do` attitude.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; desirable intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using HRIS system will be essential, Workday would be desirable.
- Takes accountability for tasks they are responsible for and ability to prioritise & work under time pressures.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and a strong team player.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and fairness always.
On offer to the Temp HR Administrator is:
- Competitive Salary
- On site parking
- Hybrid working