Senior Payroll Specialist
- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £29000 - £34500 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Dec 2022
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Senior Payroll Specialist - £29,000-£34,500 - Professional Service - City of London
Experience on Workday heavily desired
My client is a fast-paced accountancy and business advisory firm, who help businesses navigate a changing world. They are in pursuit of a Payroll Specialist to ensure all clients' payrolls are processed accurately and in a timely manner and can assist the other members of the department with all aspects of payroll.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
* Have experience of maintaining a portfolio of client payrolls
* Have an understanding of current PAYE and NIC legislation that affects payroll.
* A strong work ethic and willingness to assist other members of the team when required.
* Able to multi-task and to prioritise payroll workload
* Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
* Confident and competent in dealing with clients
* Have a working knowledge of MS Office
* Good time keeping/punctuality
If you enjoy a fast-paced payroll environment where no 2 days are the same - APPLY NOW!
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert