HR Business Partner: £65-70,000 + excellent benefits
This is an interesting opportunity to join a smaller but highly successful UK business working as an HR Business Partner. You will be working with staff at all levels across the organisation and supporting key operational managers with the implementation of their people agenda.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Supporting key operational managers to action the corporate people strategy and people plan at a business level.
- In conjunction with the HR Leadership Team and operational stakeholders developing plans / projects to deal with issues like Succession Planning, Talent Development and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Working in partnership with busy operational managers coaching & advising them to improve the people / management capabilities across their teams.
- Ensuring that your business is getting the operational HR support that they need from the wider HR team and working with a HR Advisor to ensure any day to day operational HR / ER issues are dealt with.
- Continuing to promote the value of HR as a true Business Partner and driving a focus on continuous improvement both in the business and in the wider HR team.
You will be expected to work closely with managers to understand their changing needs and support them fully from an HR perspective as well as be visible across a number of sites. Based mainly from Birmingham there will be a need for some national travel and plenty of opportunity to work from home.
The successful candidate will have
- Proven success in a corporate / commercial environment working proactively on HR projects
- Confidence dealing with issues like succession planning, workforce planning, aging workforce and talent development.
- A sound HR generalist background (and be prepared to be involved with operational HR issues as part of a small HR team).
- Experience of leading on annual / cyclical HR projects like performance and pay reviews.
This is a role that will see you working as a modern day HR Business Partner in a well established and well respected HR team. The business is a successful one that is well led and HR is valued by the business. As such it offers you the opportunity to focus on quality of service and solutions and be able to have a real impact on the business.
Salary: c£65-70,000 + excellent benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH337 in any correspondence).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.