£28,000 to £30,000
5 days in office
North London Based
Frazer Jones is partnering with a leading health care provider in their North London offices to find an HR Assistant. They are seeking an individual who strives to meet individual deadlines whilst assisting the wider team with administrative support and guidance in all aspects of HR. The role would fit someone with previous experience in a similar role, who wants to progress and develop in a trusted environment of professionals.
In this role, you will operate in the North London office, which has excellent transport links along the met or Jubilee Line. You will be working closely with the HR Team to carry out a range of administrative duties and support, ensuring accuracy is maintained throughout each step of the processes. You will be responsible for the consistent delivery of communications to all departments within the company, as well as assisting with ER queries, the employee life cycle and development of HR Strategy. It is an excellent opportunity where you will be given the platform to continue building your knowledge and skills in business of circa 500 staff.
- Provide guidance and support through all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Manage the employee queries and be the first line response to all questions regarding HR Related issues.
- Recognise the importance of inputting data into the HR Systems with integrity and accuracy ensuring you are up to date with legislation.
- Provide advice and assistance to support managers of performance reviews through accurate administrative tasks.
- Support with on-boarding and exit interviews, reviewing feedback within both ends of the process.
- Responsible for absence management and all staff leave
- Assist with Employee related grievances, disciplinaries, implementing procedures and providing support to managers in escalations if needed.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Understand Relevant recruitment legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external professionals.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask, working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems.
- Ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion and integrity.
- Knowledge of payroll practices and basic employment law.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.