Interim Human Resources & Payroll Associate
Between £115 - £134 per day
Hybrid & City of London
A renowned and leading travel and entertainment company is looking for a HR & Payroll Associate on a temporary basis. This role will likely cover until likely February time and we need someone who can start asap with a possibility to be extended.
This role will provide the day-to-day HR coordination and payroll support to the wider HR team. It sits in a team of 3 reporting into the Head of HR. It is a hybrid role and will be required in the office 1-2 days per week.
- To be the first point of contact for HR telephone and email enquiries, responding sensitively and appropriately and to consult/refer on as appropriate.
- Manage and support on the full employee life cycle including DBS, pre-employment checks; onboarding and offboarding processing of contracts and leaver administration; inductions; recruitment related tasks; employee relations issues; VISA processes.
- To draft and produce standard letters, documents and emails for internal and external customers as directed.
- Manage the accurate recording and monitoring of the employee lifecycle on the HRIs Database, to include personal data, payroll records, sickness absence, training records.
- Providing support with payroll and benefits administration for the UK and on a global scale.
Skill & Experiences
- Has strong HR and Payroll (data input and updating) administration and communication skills, with excellent attention to detail, within an HR function.
- Ideally 2 - 3 years HR experience within a professional services environment.
- Team player with a professional, flexible, and positive approach to work.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.