Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Basingstoke, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Dec 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Basingstoke - Hybrid Working
c£65,000 DOE + car allowance + 10% bonus + excellent benefits
- 10% annual bonus
- £6,000 car allowance
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Life Assurance 4 x Annual salary
- 25 days holiday (plus BH)
Are you an experienced Comp and Bens Analyst with a need for a new challenge?
Are you someone who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo?
Due to enormous amounts of recent acquisition, my client based in Basingstoke are looking for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to harmonise benefits and compensionation across the various companies.
Working within a team of 4 for an organisation that have 7,000 people in 37 countries, this is an amazing opportunity to make a difference in a growing and progressive business.
This role will be primarily responsible for the market analysis of company benefits across all of our divisions across Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
The ideal candidate is already familiar with driving such projects whether alone or as part of a team, and our client will consider candidates from SME all the way through to global blue chip backgrounds, and consider proven experience over qualifications.
Company Benefits are key in this candidate driven market to hiring and keeping valuable people so this role is absolutely integral to the success of our organisation and will be absolutely invaluable.
What do you need to be successful?
- Benefits administration experience, or equivalent gained through a combination of education and work experience.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and develop positive working relationships with both internal and external vendors and customers.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, set priorities, organize, implement and administer effectively in all areas of accountability.
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different levels of employees in a fast-paced environment and the ability to maintain confidentiality of all employee data.
- Excellent computer skills, especially spreadsheets, databases and word processing.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert