Professional Development coordinator
A leading law firm are looking for a development coordinator to join their team. The team are responsible for both legal training and professional skills training.
Support all in house training and ensure processes are running smoothly.
- Onboarding and all pre hire communication
- Ongoing training and development for all staff
- Ensure the leaner experience is efficient and seamless
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to prepare all workshops and training days
- Support the team in finding new ways to improve the learning and development systems within the business.
- Become an expert on digital learning design and delivery
- Work closely with the wider HR and recruitment teams to identify training needs.
As an professional development coordinator, you will possess:
- Previous HR or L+D experience is preferrable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotionally intelligent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong experience with scheduling