Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Uncapped commission - Industry leading training
At Hays, we believe in being long-term partners with our people as well as our customers. Together, we will work for your tomorrow, and the possibilities are endless. With over 50 years of business success, we have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions.
But joining Hays isn't just about being part of a global business leader; together with over 12,000 people across 32 countries, you'll be making a difference in the world of work. Our business scale and our growth mindset allow people the choice of varied career opportunities. So at Hays, the future is what you make it. You get the chance to work with diverse high-calibre customers, to make an extraordinary impact and thrive in an environment that is inclusive.
Are you an ambitious sales-driven individual looking for an opportunity to develop a long-term career in a business that is going places? Then there is no better place to create the career you want than here at Hays. And the best part is that you don't even need to have recruitment experience or qualifications - just the ambition and drive to make a difference in the world of work and shape your own personal success. You'll also benefit from industry-renowned training and the tools and technological support to make that hard-hitting impact. You won't be alone either - with the support of a global network of talented colleagues supporting you to create the career that's right for you.
What can I expect day to day?
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll have the freedom to do things differently, supported by colleagues with a wealth of experience empowering you to learn and grow. No day is the same here at Hays, and you will gain experience across a varied range of skills to include:
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
Here at Hays, you really can influence your own earning potential, by getting out what you put in. Your energy and dedication will be rewarded in a culture built on celebrating success.
What you'll need to succeed
- No previous recruitment experience is needed.
- Passion to succeed and be part of a fast-paced inclusive environment
- People focused with a sales-driven mentality
- Relationship focused with the confidence to build strong networks
- Collaborative in spirit with a growth mindset to develop a long-lasting career
What you will get in return
- Culture built on rewarding success and the opportunity to influence your earning potential
- Best technology in the industry and a renowned training programme to support success and drive rapid career progression and ongoing development
- Flexible hybrid working patterns
- Opportunity to take your career globally
- Incentives and rewards to recognise performance both locally, regionally and nationally
- Broad range of employee wellbeing initiatives and benefits
- Referral bonus scheme
- Community of support networks from Hays Pride, to ParentsatHays
- Paid charity day for all employees #HaysHelps and working closely with charity partners
Life at Hays presents the opportunity for growth, varied career paths, exciting challenges and a culture of inclusion that celebrates diversity If you're thinking of a new tomorrow for your career, let's work together to create it! At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture of opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career.