L&D Advisor, Leeds / hybrid with generous benefits Assist in the design, delivery and evaluation of staff learning and development events/activities, using a blended approach of digital and traditional strategies across all job roles and levelsContribute to the development of learning activities promoting the groups culture and values, people strategy, change management, employee engagement and talent managementYou will also be involved in employee engagement such as co-ordinating focus groups, staff surveys, and career development projectsSupport the development and integration of the group's Learning Management System.
We are delighted to be working with a large and growing public sector organisation. It is an exciting time to join them as they increase the Learning and Development team with this new role. You will work collaboratively with the L&D team in providing excellent development opportunities to the entire business.
They offer hybrid working, and a generous benefits package including 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays, time off in-between Christmas and New Year and an amazing pension with the employer contributing up to 17%.
Your Responsibilities as L&D Advisor:
Skills and Requirements
- Experience of delivering or facilitation of learning and development initiatives and training.
- Ability to manage, plan, prioritise and coordinate workloads to ensure service standards and conflicting deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to work with senior managers, staff and others across the OD & HR Service and provide exceptional customer service.
- Experience of working with a Learning Management System.
- This would suit someone who has experience of working as an L&D Coordinator, or L&D Facilitator, who is looking for the next step in their career development to include more aspects of the whole learning lifecycle, with the support of an experienced L&D Business Partner.
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits are available including 27 days holiday PLUS christmas shut down, and company pension contributions of up to 17%! Hybrid working including office and home working days, with the office based in Leeds.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.