EMEA Payroll Specialist - 12 month FTC - London - Remote
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be partnered with a pharmaceutical company, who are recruiting for a EMEA Payroll Specialist, on a 12 month FTC. This role will be responsible for the analysis, execution and support of EMEA payroll operations.
The EMEA Payroll Specialist will be assisting/overseeing duties such as:
- Preparing global payroll data for payroll processing by third party payroll administration partners ensuring
- Performing audits and validations of payroll transactions
- Identify and drive continuous performance improvement projects to improve payroll accuracy, compliance, productivity and / or employee satisfaction
- Participate in ongoing vendor internal process improvement.
- Significant experience in multi-national companies, especially with EMEA region
- Proven expertise in Payroll
- Implementation of Payroll internal controls and procedures
If you are interested in discussing this position in greater detail, please apply now.