A fantastic opportunity has become available for a generalist HR Manager to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing business. This is a varied, ‘hands-on’ role supporting the current HR Manager and the Senior Team in spearheading the overall HR operations and assist in the delivery of strategic objectives across the business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an exceptional business with very exciting growth potential.
- Take the lead in the full recruitment and selection process, including collating applications, organising interviews, attending interviews as required.
- Draft offer letters and other associated documents for the onboarding of successful candidates.
- Take an active role in the induction of permanent and agency new starters.
- Support the attendance at local schools and colleges to promote Radnor Hills as an employer of choice.
- Support the management and employees with advice and guidance on employee relations.
- Review and monitor sickness and other absence.
- Review and implement HR policy and procedures to drive performance and to take account of statutory legislation
- Maintain all personnel records and ensure personnel files are up to date and secure.
- Undertake a regular review of legal employment obligations & advise on statutory requirements.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including and not limited to dispute resolutions, investigations, disciplinaries, grievances and absence reviews.
- Proactive in the delivery of HR projects with the HR team.
- Take an active role in the promotion of Radnor Hills at events as required.
- Support the Health, Safety & Training manager in identifying training needs.
Who are we looking for?
- HR Manager experience gained from a similar HR role within a manufacturing/production environment.
- CIPD Level 5 Certification
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- Proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion, empathy and diplomacy.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Able to maintain a professional manner with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Supporting the HR Manager on projects and staff welfare initiatives.
Radnor Hills are a respected and well-established, family run manufacturer of bottle, canned and TetraPak drinks, supplying schools, stores, and supermarkets nationwide. With over 30 years of successful trading and ambitious growth plans, having recently invested heavily in new production equipment. Radnor Hills are looking for an exceptional person to join our team to contribute to the future success of the business.
The role will be office based from our production facility in Knighton, LD7 1LU.
Why work for Radnor Hills:
- Competitive Salary: Commensurate with role and experience
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- 32 days (includes public holidays) paid leave per annum.
- Christmas Shutdown
- Free training to develop skills as necessary ‘Quench’ Benefits (Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme) together with discount scheme covering over 800 outlets in the UK
- NEST pension scheme
- Staff discount on own branded products.
- On-site Parking
- Progression within a rapidly expanding and exciting business Working alongside a dynamic and friendly team
- And many more…
If you feel you have the right skills, experience, attitude and background for this very important job, please forward your current CV and covering letter at your earliest convenience. Please include salary expectations within covering letter.
To find out more about the company, please visit us on www.radnorhills.co.uk
Due to the high levels of interest, we receive for our roles, we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days, you have not been shortlisted for this role.