Full Time - 09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
Hybrid working in our office in Bideford or Reepham
What will you be doing?
It’s a really great time to join our People team, we’re about to embark on a new year with lots of exciting People projects planned. You will play a pivotal role within our People team and across the business, partnering with our leaders to help achieve People team and business goals. At Travel Chapter we’re passionate about our employee experience and you will help bring this to life along with our People strategy, helping to create moments of magic for our employees along the way.
As our People Partner, you will be supporting with the delivery of our people strategy as well as supporting our managers and handling operational BAU.
The sorts of things you’ll be doing include:
- Being a proactive trusted advisor who is able to support, guide, coach, influence, and feedback to managers on people related topics, initiatives, and objectives, to help facilitate effective leadership and team happiness and engagement.
- Providing a dedicated people advisory service for a range of employment and employee relations situations, covering the full employee life cycle.
- Leading and supporting on people projects and initiatives, working closely with the wider HR team, including; Talent acquisition and learning and development.
What are we looking for?
We know that the perfect candidate who ticks every box doesn’t exist, so if you’re excited by the role and can do most of the below – please get in touch. You could be exactly what we need!
We need someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into to the operational side of HR whilst helping to deliver on the strategic side of what we do.
Ideally, we’re looking for:
- An experience Business Partner
- A solid HR generalist background
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Credibility and impact
- Good attention to detail
- A deep understanding of employment law and HR policy and procedures
- The proven ability to navigate and manage employee relations issues
- The ability to take ownership, work at pace and get things done
- Data savvy with the ability to collate, analyse and present people data
- CIPD qualified
In return we offer:
Apart from joining a rapidly growing company with a great culture and a big focus on employee development. The great news is we also offer competitive salaries and benefits which we feel look after our team well.
- 25 days’ paid holidays plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- A day off for your or a loved one’s birthday
- £500 paid towards a holiday of your choice
- A paid day to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Friends and family discount scheme
- Life assurance for your peace of mind
- Social clubs - whether you’re into pets, fitness, gardening, sustainability, nutrition etc, there's something for everyone
- Great social events - we are well known for our Christmas parties!
We're Travel Chapter. We are a market leader in self-catering holidays.
Having evolved from a small South West holiday letting agency to a UK network of travel brands, we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers and property owners alike. Along the way, we’ve nurtured a caring and collaborative culture that drives us forward and keeps our team inspired and motivated every day.
We are passionate about what we do, and we like to have fun whilst doing it. We take a common-sense approach to getting things done. We get things wrong at times and that’s ok! We learn from it and adapt, remembering to stay curious and never stop evolving.
Diversity is key to our success and work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. Let us know if you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best. We’ll be happy to help.