Macmillan Davies are looking to attract an ambitious Head of HR Operations to optimise the people experience for the UK operation of a global tech and telecoms business.
Reporting to the UK HR Director, we're hoping to attract a commercially minded HR Business Partner or HR Operations Manager to be based out of the European Head Office in Crewe. This is a newly created role.
What to expect from the role
This role will act a as true partner to leaders, enabling them to really drive people performance and engagement across their teams. You'll be supporting a variety of managers to manage employee and business relationships confidentially and successfully, while mitigating commercial and reputational risk to the business.
* Partnering with Senior Managers and Heads of Departments to lead the design and implementation of people strategies including retention plans, career pathways, and diversity and inclusion initiatives
* Working closely with the broader HR team to ensure full HR coverage to business leaders (Learning & Development, Internal Comms, Talent Acquisition)
* Providing credible in-depth employment law advice and partnering with stakeholders to provide effective solutions to help support workplace issues and drive positive employee relations and engagement
* Leading, developing and coaching a small team to improve the support provided to stakeholders and enable a high performing team
* Collating and interpreting key HR MI to help provide pro-active solutions for stakeholders in areas including absence management, retention, and performance management
* Responsibility for the organisation's well-being strategy involving sourcing and implementing relevant benefits, organising well-being initiatives and employee engagement activities
* Reviewing and implementing new processes for all key HR activities to enable efficient management of issues including, integration of HR systems and the development of new policies and procedures
* Managing any re-organisations or restructuring activity within the business including TUPE or integration following acquisition
What we're looking for
* Extensive HR Business Partnering or HR Operations experience supporting a diverse client group (including senior stakeholders) in a fast-paced, commercially driven environment
* Demonstrate depth in core areas of ER, people development, talent acquisition, talent management, compensation and benefits and employee engagement
* Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels
* A natural communicator who is comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings
* A team player who is seen as approachable and a positive role model
* Able to build positive and strong relationships with a reputation for integrity and achieving results
* Excellent attention to detail
* Exceptionally well organised and efficient
* Commercially savvy with a strong understanding of how a business operates
* Pro-active and able to show initiative with a positive and challenging style
* Approachable, warm, empathetic and creative yet pragmatic
What's on offer
Salary sits between £55k - £60k plus benefits
This is a great opportunity in a newly created role, working in a close knit and supportive, high capability HR team where you can really make your mark. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are looking to really develop your experience then don't hesitate to apply today.
At Macmillan Davies, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a community with a broad range of backgrounds and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Macmillan Davies. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture and encourage the partners we work with to take a similar approach to adding talent in to their teams also.