- Up to £35,000 + £4,000 car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Flexible Benefits (PMI, Critical Illness and other various opt in benefits), Life Assurance
- Bristol or Oxfordshire location (depending on where you are based)
Oakleaf Partnership are representing a global Professional Services firm based all over the UK in the search for a HR Advisor to join them.
About the role
Supporting a division of the business, you will work with your business area to provide effective and accurate HR advice and support to line managers. Supporting their new performance review process and assisting with the delivery of training, you will be an integral part of the HR team and strategy.
- HR Advice
- ER Casework
- Provide HR updates and statistics where necessary
- Working closely with the HR Shared Services team
The successful candidate will have experience in an advisor role and have previously handled high volume ER casework in a sizeable firm. Ideally, you will hold a Level 5 CIPD and have demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced environment.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will benefit from working with a highly experienced HR team of Advisors, Business Partners and various CofE's. You will be offered a generous salary of £35,000 and a car allowance of £4,000 to support your travel to other offices when required.
- Continuous development
- Collaborative culture
Ready to apply?
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity or have any questions, please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org