Are you passionate about Employee Engagement and Communications?
Do you have a background of working in professional services?
Are you creative and looking for an autonomous position to really showcase what you do best?
Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be partnered with a leading law firm to recruit for an Employee Engagement Specialist. With offices in Basingstoke, Reading, Oxford and London, the successful candidate can be based within a commutable distance to any of the offices.
- Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Lovely team
- Progression Opportunities
The Employee engagement specialist is focused around employee engagement and well being, enabling employees to have a voice and be their best at work.
You will work with key internal stakeholders to create a great work environment across the full employee life-cycle (from offer to exit interview). Working in partnership with key stakeholders, you will consider employer brand, culture and values and engagement using a wide range of tools available to you.
The role is yours for the taking so you are able to develop and steer the role in the direction you believe it needs to go in but some of the current projects include:
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Induction Programme Review
- Internal Employee Intranet Review
What experience do you need to be successful?
- 12-18 months experience in an Employee Engagement or Internal Comms role
- Ideally in a Professional Services Environment
- Natural ability to be creative
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidence to manage stakeholders
- Quick decision maker without a lot of consultation