Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large prestigious Professional Services firm looking to recruit Assistant Manager in the Reward team. This exciting new role sits in the advisory side of the firm and is based in London. The firm boasts hybrid working allowing you to work remotely 3 days a week with 2 in office.
This is a permanent position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Job levelling and architecture, pay benchmarking, effectiveness of pay programmes and incentives including sales incentives.
* Modelling reward structures and conducting financial impact analyses of alternative designs.
* Project Management of smaller projects.
* Performing market research
* Drafting documents and helping to present the team's analytical work and solutions to client audiences.
* Regular client interaction, helping present reports and analysis.
* Conducting topical research.
* Drafting newsletters on topical reward matters to share with clients.
In order to be considered for this position applicants must have:
* Experience working in a Consulting/Advisory position.
* Reward specialist experience.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.