Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit a Global Mobility Advisor. This is a permanent position.
This role will provide internal Global Mobility covering immigration and international assignment support.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
* Take the lead on UK and EU immigration monitoring, administration and advice.
* Provide advice to both assignees and business leaders on expatriate policy and the associated costs.
* Be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration related to assignments.
* Liaise and advise assignees on all aspects of their international assignment.
* Manage relationships with third parties who provide services to assignees, such as: relocation specialists, housing vendors/brokers, tax consultants, language tuition, etc.
* Develop and manage relationships with HR colleagues, assignees and Partners
* Demonstrates experience and understanding of the requirement to alignment global mobility programs.
* Deliver training to new and incumbent mobility, HR and Finance staff in local offices and businesses
* Keep abreast of market trends, cost of living data and best practice to ensure the Firm offers assignees competitive assignment packages.
In order to be considered for this position:
* Three or more years of experience in global mobility
* Experience and comprehensive knowledge of UK immigration
* Team player
* Well organised.
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.