Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Up to £29,000 base salary with a 10% performance related quarterly bonus
Based in the office 5x days a week with hybrid on offer after probation
West London office base
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a renowned Real Estate business to secure a new Talent Acquisition Coordinator.
This is a super exciting role for anyone with c.9 months to a years' experience in recruitment who are looking to get further exposure into a growing company.
Working alongside two Talent Acquisitions Specialists, you will be managing a small portfolio of your own roles as well as coordinating and arranging interview for the wider team. You will be heavily supported by the Head of TA to develop your skills n order to take on extra responsibility.
Day to day duties:
- Manager the recruitment process from start to finish and be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Obtain approval and JD from hiring managers and update JD's and advertise all vacancies internally and externally as required.
- Screen candidate applications for vacancies as requested
- Set up interviews; book meeting rooms, liaise with candidate, hiring managers and agencies and send out interview confirmations
- Assist with the production of employment contracts for new starters
- Involved with screening applications and arranging the assessment centre for the International Graduate Programme recruitment
- Complete all reference requests for previous employees
Experience you will need:
- At least 9 months recruitment experience with ambition to grow and develop within this area
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Attention to detail