The commercial HR Business Partner will drive strategic and innovative solutions and enablement of the operational business through collaboration with key business stakeholders, and other HR teams. You will provide advisory support and solutions related to strategic talent management and development, leadership development, organisational effectiveness, engagement, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
A leading FMCG business based in North Yorkshire.
This interim HRBP role will play an integral part in delivering a commercial HR service to a designated operation area/s. Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a strategic partner to designated client group.
- Develop and execute talent strategy in alignment with business strategy, needs, and objectives; including attraction and retention of talent, performance management, succession planning, and engagement.
- Partnership and collaboration with business stakeholders to develop and maintain succession plans for key roles, while also planning and executing strategic development plans to drive development of internal talent.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement, while also effectively managing change - though change execution, and supporting client group in understanding and embracing changes.
- Drive engagement through yearly engagement planning process.
- Lead organisational effectiveness efforts to ensure organisational capability and efficiency to deliver to business strategy.
- Drive and embed the company Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy within the business.
- Utilise workforce analytics to develop people insights to understand HR related challenges and inform decisions.
- Build people leader capability within client group to develop effective management and leadership behaviours, giving people leaders the tools to succeed as managers / leaders
- Gather requirements to help with the development of HR programs, processes, and policies for a specific business unit based on business needs.
The successful HRBP will need to be/have:
- Extensive commercial HR Business Partnering experience
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related field and/or an advanced degree in HR and Professional Human Resources certification
- Ability to apply HR knowledge / experience across all HR policies, programs, processes, and functions
- Ability to understand HR compliance requirements
- Strong internal consulting skills, with working ability to influence change
- Strong commercial knowledge and organisational behaviour / design / effectiveness skills
- Ability to facilitate relationships and partner with business leaders
- Strong business acumen and project management skill
- Available to start a new role in Jan/Feb and commit to the 12 month contract
This HRBP role needs an experienced HR professional with strong commercial acumen. On offer is:
- ££ Excellent Salary and Car Allowance plus Benefits
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Base in North Yorkshire with 2-3 days on site
- Jan/Feb start