HR Change Manager
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Leeds, England
- £40000 - £46000 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Travel & Transport
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Change Management
The HR Change Manager will play a lead role in key HR projects within the transformation programme, creating project plans, managing the delivery and ensuring the completion of those projects in conjunction with various specialists.
A leading transport business.
The HR Change Manager is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation as they go through substantial change.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the transformation lead with delivery of the people workstream activity within the programme ensuring milestone commitments are met
- Responsible for the creation, development and delivery of project plans for the HR project, including confirmation of project milestones, and progress reporting
- Ensure effective communication between the project teams in a coaching, supportive and challenging manner, ensuring managers are competent and confident in the application of HR policies and practice
- Provide expert advice, guidance and support on all HR matters occurring as part of transformation activity ensuring actions minimize risk and financial exposure in a robust way that minimises the risk of any employment tribunals and /or industrial issues and take actions to mitigate risk to the business
- Coach and guide the leadership team in creation and review of role profiles ensuring the principles of the org design methodology and HR policies / practices have been applied
- Coach, guide and challenge the leadership team in development of business case and consultation documentation where required, including but not limited to precis documents & disposition statements
- Work with the project lead in delivering any terms & conditions harmonisation activity, working in conjunction with the employee relations team, ensure consultation activity is conducted in a robust way that minimises the risk of any employment tribunals and /or industrial issues and take actions to mitigate risk to the business
- Support with the delivery of recruitment and selection activities ensuring the employment of the most suitable candidate with the correct skills and expertise
The HR Change Manager will need to have a strong mix of generalist HR and project/change management experience, including:
- Experience of working in a senior HR role in a complex unionised environment
- Experience of working with Trade Unions (ideally) within the transport sector and be able to demonstrate an understanding of local and strategic ER
- Experience of working as part of / leading a team that has delivered significant change activity, preferably within a unionised environment
- Experience in delivering organisational design activity
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a large, multi-site operation and the complexities this brings
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Ability to influence and challenge at senior level
- Ability to translate strategy into local plans
- CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent experience
- Project management experience
The HR Change Manager is a long term fixed term contract:
- Salary of £40-46k
- 12 month contract initially
- Hybrid working from home and able to get to Leeds, York and Manchester
- Immediate start
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert