HR manager reporting up to the HRD. Mix of operational and strategic role.
A FMCG company focusing on packaging
To partner the HRD and Senior Leadership Team to deliver the People Strategy and People KPIs. To support the Heads of Department to develop and coach their team/s to ensure they have the expertise to lead and manage their teams in line with the Company's vision and values, to deliver improved business performance. To be critical in the development of the Company's culture and communications.
- Strategy and projects
- Business Partnering
- Recruitment and Talent Pipeline
- Training and development
- HR Team Management
- Culture and Communications
- Extensive HR knowledge and experience
- A confident professional with integrity, discretion and the ability to develop trust with staff and managers at all levels.
- MCIPD qualification/Minimum CIPD Associate membership and evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of developing and deploying HR / business change initiatives across a diverse group of employees
- Experience of payroll management including practical knowledge of pay and grading administration issues with ability to use job evaluation and pay bench marking.
- Broad range of HR knowledge and up to date
- Ability to influence and persuade challenging internal customer client base and external contacts
- A good understanding of the operational planning process and ability to spot key HR implications and needs.
- Excellent IT skills and competent use of MS Office to organise work and tasks.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to empathise with others/ Coaching skills
- Excellent written skills with the ability to draft formal communications which have legal / contractual implications as well as informal internal communications
- Well organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work streams as well as ad hoc responsive tasks, balancing a range of priorities and deadlines
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of leading and developing a team of HR professionals within a dynamic and commercial environment. Hands on and attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Competitive salary
- Private health care