Regional HR Business Partner
Home based (on the road 2-3days/week)
£55,000-60,000 per annum + car allowance, flex working, great benefits & huge scope
Our Ref: ADW00491
*** NEWLY CREATED REGIONAL HR BUSINESS PARTNER OPPORTUNITY***
This highly successful company is embarking on an exciting business-wide transformation and cultural change programme.
Having recently appointed their first (fantastic) HR Director, she is restructuring her talented team, to a regionally focused 'people' function, that will help drive change and offer a more commercial and proactive HR service to the business.
This newly created role requires a commercially focused HR Business Partner, to work closely with the Regional Director and Area Managers, to drive the people agenda and build organisation and people capability across the business. (Region: East / South East - covering Milton Keynes to Ipswich & Crawley to Cambridge).
It's a remote based role, visiting sites 2-3 days per week and working collaboratively with two other Regional HR Partners, to implement innovative and forward-thinking projects, whilst ensuring they meet business requirements and are consistent across the Group.
- Supporting and coaching managers on all aspects of managing people, ensuring they take ownership for resolving people related matters.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues, promoting employee wellbeing and maximising employee engagement.
- Providing relevant and timely advice on all people related activity including performance management, attendance, disciplinary issues, grievances, and organisational change.
- Management of escalated / complex employee relations casework across for your region.
- Lead on change management projects.
- Use data, business metrics and evidence to inform and drive decision making, change and, to continually improve performance.
- Identify and support the development of future leaders through succession planning
- Shape and implement effective recruitment and retention strategies.
- Work alongside managers and the development team to understand training needs and support with the design and delivery of training as required.
- Support the People Director, or lead on key business projects and initiatives, including organisation redesign, structure changes and system implementation
- Work collaboratively with other Regional People Partners to cover periods of absence, provide support and to ensure consistency of approach
You will have a strong commercial acumen, with a solid understanding of the HR challenges inherent in a multi-site / sales environment.
You will also possess a high-level knowledge of employment legislation and best practice, with strong generalist background in all aspects of HR; notably organisational restructure, performance management, talent management, people process.
If you have the above experience and are keen to secure a commercial role, where you can really drive business and people performance, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.