Early Careers Recruiter - Business Improvement Programme Lead
- Hays Human Resources
- City of London, England
- £65000.00 - £67000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Early Careers Recruiter, Process Improvement and Efficiencies
Early Careers - Process hiring, efficiencies and improvement London City 2 days a week £60-£67k
Your new company
Working for an international large bank, you will be core to attracting the newest talent one of Europe's largest investment banks, based in London city.
Your new role
Working at assistant vice president level, you will be the face internally and externally for partnering and designing the attraction, retention and hiring infrastructure of early careers processes across UK and Europe. You will be guiding HR and business leaders to define an entry level strategy and recruitment process across various streams, such as apprentices and graduate schemes.
- Act as trusted advisor to the business across Compliance, Risk and HR, sharing external best practice and trends in early careers
- School Relationship Management - liaising with Careers Officers, University Campus, students, and internal stakeholders
- Champion embedding diversity and inclusion in candidate attraction & selection process
- Design and deliver attraction, selection and analyst intern & pipeline programmes and create a pipeline of talent to full time graduate hire
- Develop strategy for school leavers in collaboration with our corporate social responsibility
- Ensure adherence to regulatory elements of recruiting & hiring policies
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experience recruiter in Early Careers, who has either built early career programmes and processes or over seen a development of an existing early careers infrastructure. Ideally you would have experience in financial services.
- Experience of early careers processes, and how to hire the best early talent into the business
- University market knowledge
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in FTSE / Matrix or Group organisation
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working arrangements with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely from home
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert