Early Careers Recruiter, Process Improvement and Efficiencies
Early Careers - Process hiring, efficiencies and improvement London City 2 days a week £60-£67k
Your new company
Working for an international large bank, you will be core to attracting the newest talent one of Europe's largest investment banks, based in London city.
Your new role
Working at assistant vice president level, you will be the face internally and externally for partnering and designing the attraction, retention and hiring infrastructure of early careers processes across UK and Europe. You will be guiding HR and business leaders to define an entry level strategy and recruitment process across various streams, such as apprentices and graduate schemes.
- Act as trusted advisor to the business across Compliance, Risk and HR, sharing external best practice and trends in early careers
- School Relationship Management - liaising with Careers Officers, University Campus, students, and internal stakeholders
- Champion embedding diversity and inclusion in candidate attraction & selection process
- Design and deliver attraction, selection and analyst intern & pipeline programmes and create a pipeline of talent to full time graduate hire
- Develop strategy for school leavers in collaboration with our corporate social responsibility
- Ensure adherence to regulatory elements of recruiting & hiring policies
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experience recruiter in Early Careers, who has either built early career programmes and processes or over seen a development of an existing early careers infrastructure. Ideally you would have experience in financial services.
- Experience of early careers processes, and how to hire the best early talent into the business
- University market knowledge
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in FTSE / Matrix or Group organisation
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working arrangements with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely from home
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.