As the HR Administrator you will be updating HR documents and staff records, reviewing company policies, ensuring legal compliance, recording sickness and holiday leave, filing employment contracts, and creating statistical reports.
Our client manufactures all types of Clothing, Apparel, Garments, Home Furnishing products ranging from fashion styles to basic designs.
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries, escalating matters where applicable.
- Dealing with all aspects of the new starter process.
- Maintaining and updating the HR system (Bright HR).
- Recruitment administration including liaising with agencies and arranging interviews.
- Producing reports from the HR systems.
- Providing administrative support for employee relations issues such as setting up meetings and taking notes in meetings.
- Supporting the delivery of HR processes including performance appraisals.
- Process all starters, leavers, and changes.
- Monitor and chase outstanding paperwork in a timely manner.
- Monitor and process long service awards.
- Monitor mid probation and end of probationary reviews.
- Process employee references when required.
- Support Office Manager execute staff engagement events.
- Undertaking and supporting relevant projects in line with the HR Strategy.
* Previous experience working in a HR role is essential.
* Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Able to easily build and maintain relationships.
* Excellent organisational skills.
- Social events and celebrations - whether that is office lunches or themed parties.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible working opportunity.
- Enhanced sick pay entitlement
- Reward committed staff with Long Service Awards.
- Bike2work scheme- do you bit for the environment and get fit.
- Holiday Buying and Selling Scheme.
- Job referral scheme.
- Competitive salary.