This is a brilliant opportunity for an innovative and commercially aware Senior L&D Specialist and Coach to work for a highly regarded global law firm. Working 3 days a week, as part of a collaborative team this Senior L&D Specialist will facilitate sessions with Partners, Directors and Heads of Departments
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify learning and development needs for Trainees through to fee earners to 5PQE
- Deliver the development programme for Trainees through to fee earners to 5PQE
- Facilitate psychometrics and emotional intelligence assessments
- Work collaboratively to ensure programmes are aligned to the career development framework
- Deliver training programmes covering topics such as: Personal effectiveness, Performance management, Financial and commercial awareness, Consultative selling and business development, An introduction to reverse mentoring
The ideal person will have previous experience in a similar role within a global law firm or Professional Services. Experience in the whole learning life cycle of business and management learning. A robust knowledge of business & management theory and practice. Able to manage multiple projects effectively to deadlines. Credible at a senior level with the relevant business and commercial acumen. Experienced in providing learning solutions within a large multi stakeholder business and passionate about what they do. A coaching qualification would be an advantage. Salary is pro rata.