Early Careers Internal Recruiter - International Bank
Your new company
You'll be working for one of the 5th largest bank internationally, who have their EMEA HQ in London City, near Bank.
Your new role
As a standalone early careers expert, you will be responsible for all attraction, onboarding and retention of all entry level employees, which will include graduate schemes, apprenticeships and entry level roles. You will have responsibility of designing new programmes, creation of marketing and hosting events. Reporting into Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Partner with senior leadership teams to identify early career needs
- Building attraction strategy, which includes attending events, partnering with external parties
- Creating candidate pipelines through different talent pools
- Coaching new employees and educating them on ways to success
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the nature of this role, you will be creative, persuades and knowledgeable about early careers recruitment. Having worked as an Early Career Recruitment specialist for the past 2+ years. Ideally, you'll have previously been involved in the process of building and developing within the function.
- Recent experience of working as an Early Careers Talent Acquisition partner
- Working knowledge of financial services environments
- Ability to persuade senior stakeholders internationally
- Proven knowledge of how to utilise early career streams and building new pipelines
What you'll get in return
This organisation are known for their long tenure, due to the loyalty, benefits and culture which they provide. There is training and progression opportunities available with growth within the team. Hybrid working, 2 days a week working in the office.
- Free private medical healthcare
- Bonus up to 15%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.