Your new company
Our public sector charitable organisation are looking for a HR Business Partner to cover maternity leave for 10-12 months to start as soon as possible.
Your new role
As a HR Business Partner you will be reporting directly to the Head of HR and supported by a HR Assistant to undertake HR related projects and participate in the formulation, implementation and monitoring of HR policies with duties including:
- Provide timely, accurate and clear advise and guidance on full spectrum of HR related matters
- Undertake ad hoc projects on an organisation wide basis and contribute positively to the organisation's ongoing partnership with its recognised trade union
- Work with other HR team members to develop and deliver change initiatives
- Support recruitment with a particular focus on cost-effectiveness, the use of new technology and developing ways of attracting a diverse range of high-quality applicants.
- Support managers in making decisions which are consistent with organisational values, policies and practices
- Work alongside management teams to develop service delivery and business plans
- Promote wellbeing and work-life balance, to support mental and physical health in the workplace
This is a full time position working on a hybrid basis with 1-2 days a week (or more if desired) in the Leicester centre office initially on a 12-14 month contract to cover maternity leave to start mid-November 2022.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role our client are looking for either a Senior HR Advisor looking to progress into a Business Partner role or an experienced HRBP happy to undertake largely operational duties qualified to CIPD level 3 or above. You will have significant experience in employee relations, change projects and programmes, implementing and reviewing reward policies and practices and experience working in a unionised environment. You will be experienced working in partnership with a range of stakeholders and always demonstrate commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. You will be a proficient user of HR systems (ideally Cascade but not essential) and overall be able to work in an agile and responsive way, managing competing priorities and absorbing new information rapidly , when dealing with complex issues.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.