Talent Maangment & Leadership Development Partner
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Talent Management
Talent Management and Development Partner, £70,000 - £80,000
Your new company
Working for a global matrix financial services organisation, with their EMEA headquarters in London City. You will be working across the group, as a Talent and Development partner, reporting into Group Head of Talent & Development.
Your new role
This role will be focused on developing the current talent you have within the business by methods such as performance management, workforce planning, leadership development, and coaching.
- Access and redesign performance management processes
- Identify learning and development needs
- Design learning and coaching courses
- Leadership and management
- Working alongside HRBP, Learning and development to identify organisational needs
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a collaborative partner to the business, guiding others on needs, therefore you will have excellent stakeholder skills. This role requires someone who can be strategic with great operational execution.
- Data driven, use analysis of data to provide business needs and updates
- Experience of working in a global matrixed organisation, ideally financial services
- Experience in talent management, e.g. performance management, promotions
- Organisational development background, ability to coach senior leaders in business
- Ideally a background in learning and development, coaching on soft skills
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Private medical care
- Travel insurance
- Free gym membership
- Car salary sacrifice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert