Talent Management and Development Partner, £70,000 - £80,000
Your new company
Working for a global matrix financial services organisation, with their EMEA headquarters in London City. You will be working across the group, as a Talent and Development partner, reporting into Group Head of Talent & Development.
Your new role
This role will be focused on developing the current talent you have within the business by methods such as performance management, workforce planning, leadership development, and coaching.
- Access and redesign performance management processes
- Identify learning and development needs
- Design learning and coaching courses
- Leadership and management
- Working alongside HRBP, Learning and development to identify organisational needs
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a collaborative partner to the business, guiding others on needs, therefore you will have excellent stakeholder skills. This role requires someone who can be strategic with great operational execution.
- Data driven, use analysis of data to provide business needs and updates
- Experience of working in a global matrixed organisation, ideally financial services
- Experience in talent management, e.g. performance management, promotions
- Organisational development background, ability to coach senior leaders in business
- Ideally a background in learning and development, coaching on soft skills
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Up to 10% pension contribution
- Private medical care
- Travel insurance
- Free gym membership
- Car salary sacrifice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.