Early Careers Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition, Early Careers & Campus Recruitment
£50,000 - £60,000 Flexible working London City
Your new company
Working for a multinational technology and consulting firm based in London City. It hosts a fast paced, working environment, pioneering ideas and change.
Your new role
Talent acquisition, specialising in early careers and graduate programmes, you will be responsible for the successful hires into entry level, apprenticeships, and graduate roles across the business.
- Graduate programme management, engage with internal and external candidates
- Campus engagement, partner with different educational and social groups to enhance engagement and applications from various sources
- End to end talent acquisition process, including budget tracking, administration and correspondence
- Support early careers in onboarding, training, and embedding into company
- Coordinate events, and presentations
- Support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and strategies
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experience early careers talent acquisition specialist with proven track record in attraction and engagement of various programmes across a large business. You will have a proactive approach and collaborative work nature, ensuring that a high level of communication is upheld between both internal and external stakeholders.
- Graduate and apprentice talent acquisition experience
- Volume entry level recruitment, ideally within technology
- Ability to meet programme deadlines and timeframe
- Confident communicator, ability to present and host event days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.