HR Business Partner
- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- £70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, London City, Insurance
HR Business Partner
£70,000 - £75,000
Your new company
Working for an insurance and reinsurance group which have functions in multiple locations throughout EMEA. With a headcount of 600, London's function is rapidly growing with a headcount growth from 40 to 70 within the last year. The company have a strong growth model within their 5 year plan, and will be offering you to develop and grow your experience with them.
Your new role
This role is the first HRBP which is aligned to the London client group of 70, which consists of the majority of C-Suite level staff for the wider group. You will be reporting into the Head of HR in Dublin, but directly responsible for London, supporting many of the Front Office staff with full end to end employee life cycle support.
- Performance management, succession planning, employee relations
- Perform workforce planning and organisational design
- Recruitment, attraction, selection and onboarding
- Supporting wider HR team with projects and operational business
- Overview of annual salary and bonus reviews
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion initiatives
What you'll need to succeed
Due to the culture of the organisation being fast paced and results driven, you will be tenacious with your approach to your people strategy, delivered with a sense of energy and conviction.
- Recent experience of working within London's financial markets as a HR Business Partner
- Proven background of partnering with senior leadership team
- Ability to work within a soft 'standalone' role
- Examples of complex HR queries
- Learning and development knowledge, how to identify learning needs
- Understanding of UK employment law
- Preference with candidates with average tenure of 3 years
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working, 3 days a week in office
- 10% pension employer match
- 27 days holiday + bank holiday
- Private healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert