We have been retained by an international client in their search of an HR Data Specialist.
Our organization is transitioning into a multinational. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As Data Specialist you are responsible for managing the global HRIS program and policies involving research, analyses, development of modifications and creation of (global) reports and dashboards. You report to the global CHRO.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support the design, implementation and updates of the global HRIS system.
- Contribute to drafting the HR global framework and tools within the area of expertise.
- Ensure compliance with design principles, internal policies and external legal requirements.
- Functional owner of the global HRIS system.
HR Data Management:
- Carry out complex HR data processing tasks.
- Advise colleagues when needed and use expertise to help improve data collection tools and administration processes.
- Ensure uploads of local HR data into HRIS are done properly.
- Ensure data integrity of the HRIS system.
HR Data analytics:
- Deliver complex analysis of global HR data.
- Identify key trends and contribute to the creation of HR insights that enable the diagnosis of business issues.
- Coordinate global employee engagement survey.
HR - Finance reconciliation:
- Ensure the global HR data is aligned with Finance data.
- Complete monthly global reconciliation.
- Create reporting on request.
- Relevant BSc, preferably in Finance.
- Minimum of five years of proven work experience in a similar job.
- Good understanding of global (HR) systems and strong financial acumen.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and critical problem-solving thinking, good interpersonal and communication skills and compliance focus.
- Drive for improvements, motivated by rapidly changing organizations and able to work independently within a global matrix organization
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.