Salary: £60,000- £70,000 ( 4 days in the office, 1 day at home)
We are delighted to be supporting HR rewired in hiring a Client Relations Manager to join their growing team.
HR Rewired are a highly specialized advisory firm partnering with companies ready to take intentional steps to advance racial equity in the workplace.
Reporting into the MD a highly renowned public figure and best selling author, you will be tasked with supporting clients to become anti racist organisations, from holding space for sensitive executive conversations about racism to providing racial equity assurance support you will help determine their baseline and provide guidance and support to embed anti-racist practises. By utilising the specialised tools and methodology you will pro
Key aspects of the role will include
- Take initial discovery calls from prospective clients along with Client Relations Executive
- Responsible for client onboarding/planning meetings
- Oversee resourcing requirements (use of associates/graphic designers etc) and manage timetable for deliverables client/HR rewired deadlines are met
- Conducting organization culture audits using our proprietary methodology - may include conducting 1-2-1 interviews, facilitating small focus groups and/or reviewing data
- Acting as first point of contact for any client queries or concerns
- Attend client board meetings to present/co-present recommendations/risk profiles
Whilst it is not essential to have from any anti-racism background, you must have an active and clear interest in being part of the solution,
Experience working within Human capital consultant in a client facing role would be a clear advantage however you would need to be comfortable transitioning into a much smaller, mission driven environment. Transitioning out of HR, ESG or broader DEI roles could also be interesting.
In this role you will be working with some of the brightest business and academic minds in this field as such will have huge amounts of access and support in upskilling therefore a real appetite for continuous learning is critical.
You must be comfortable with centring the experiences of Black colleagues in the workplace and a supporter of transforming workplace cultures to be genuinely inclusive for all.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.