If you are looking for an exciting, innovative and rapidly growing business to hone your Talent Acquisition skills and experience, then this is the company and position for you! Based in central Bristol this is a newly created position heading up a Talent Acquisition team with responsibility for the TA strategy and EVP.
Working closely with the CPO and Business Leaders, you will be responsible for creating and evolving the talent acquisition strategy which will involve:
* Elevating the brand and EVP
* Training and coaching hiring managers
* Workforce planning and developing future talent pipelines, and being at the forefront of emerging skills
* Talent reviews and needs analysis
* Defining the candidate experience and journey while developing a best in class hiring system
* Be an advocate of diversity initiatives and ensuring that D&I is at the forefront of the TA strategy
You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition professional who is comfortable working in a strategic capacity but equally at home having to be more involved operationally from time to time. This will suit someone who is resourceful, forward thinking, data savvy and solutions orientated. You will need to work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to understand and respond to their hiring needs.
We are also looking to hire at Manager level so please do reach out if you are looking for a position that is more hands-on and operational.
The business is very hi-tech and engineering led and with a creative and entrepreneurial culture and spirit, experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable. You will need to be able to access central Bristol but the company does have a flexible working policy and you will only be required to be in the office a maximum of 1-2 days/week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.